This video of a flash mob version of Ode to Joy has been around for a while, but every now and then I love to watch it again and see if it still gets me all misty-eyed as soon as the violins come in. Answer: Yes, it does. And by the end I’m always in full-on happy tears. See if it doesn’t do the same for you:
Want To Help Support My Work–For Free?If you've enjoyed any (or many!) of my books, please consider leaving reviews on Amazon and your favorite review sites. Positive reviews help bring in new readers, which is what every writer wants. Thank you!
- Parallelogram 4 Update!
- To My Fellow Horrible Acne Sufferers
- …which leads to books!
- Cleaning Leads To Writing
- “It’s Only Scary Because It’s New”
- “Embrace the Suck” In Action
- How To Psyche Yourself Up for Whatever Your Next Big Thing Might Be (Part 1)
- It’s The Feelings That Endure
- For Those Of Us Who Think We Don’t Like Math
- This Is What Is Possible (Part 3)
TagsAbundance Adventure Advice for Teachers Advice for Writers Art Artists badass women Books Bravery brave women Courage Creativity Fear Female Lawyers Getting Things Done Happiness Human Kindness inspiration inspirational women inspiring women Kindness Lawyers Lawyers in Love Learning Me Mrs. Paul Rudd motivation Novels Novel Writing Outdoor Adventure Overcoming Fear Overcoming Worry Paul Rudd Paul Rudd Is Mine So Back Off Reading strong women Teaching TED talks Upworthy Why Paul Rudd Is the Greatest women adventurers women explorers Women Lawyers Writers Writing Writing Advice