I recently discovered this wonderful website by artist and writer Stephen McCranie. You could spend hours clicking on every one of his comics/lessons. Here’s a good place to start, with his lesson on why we should be happy to make friends with failure.
Want To Help Support My Work–For Free?If you've enjoyed any (or many!) of my books, please consider leaving reviews on Amazon and your favorite review sites. Positive reviews help bring in new readers, which is what every writer wants. Thank you!
- Underwear Isn’t Supposed to Hurt, and Other Things Mindy Kaling and I Probably Agree On
- Creating Your Own Flourish List
- Green Smoothie of the Day: Chocolate Banana Strawberry (Etc.)
- “Kids Don’t Learn from People They Don’t Like”
- Beginning the Green Smoothie Phase of My Spring Cleaning
- Getting Over the Need To Be Polite
- Because You’ve Secretly Wanted To Do Stunt Work
TagsAbundance Adventure Amy Poehler and Why We Love Her badass Victorian women badass women Bravery brave women Career Choices Cats in Criminal Trials Courage Dog Yoga Eating Embarrassing Confessions female adventurers female explorers Female Lawyers Funny Videos Funny Women Green Smoothie Recipe Happiness Health Human Kindness inspiration inspirational women inspiring women Kindness Law School Lawyers Light Housekeeping Me Mrs. Paul Rudd Nutrition Outdoor Adventure Overcoming Fear Paul Rudd Paul Rudd Is Mine So Back Off Smoothie Recipe strong women TED talks Upworthy Wellness Why Paul Rudd Is the Greatest Why Some People Go To Law School women adventurers women explorers Women Lawyers