I recently discovered this wonderful website by artist and writer Stephen McCranie. You could spend hours clicking on every one of his comics/lessons. Here’s a good place to start, with his lesson on why we should be happy to make friends with failure.
Want To Help Support My Work–For Free?If you've enjoyed any (or many!) of my books, please consider leaving reviews on Amazon and your favorite review sites. Positive reviews help bring in new readers, which is what every writer wants. Thank you!
- Win a Free Copy of the DOGGIRL Audio Book!
- Becoming the Possible You
- This Is What Is Possible
- Underwear Isn’t Supposed to Hurt, and Other Things Mindy Kaling and I Probably Agree On
- Creating Your Own Flourish List
- “Kids Don’t Learn from People They Don’t Like”
- Getting Over the Need To Be Polite
- Because You’ve Secretly Wanted To Do Stunt Work
- Can’t Go Wrong With Some Joy
- Taking the Risk of Trying Something New
TagsAbundance Adventure Amy Poehler and Why We Love Her Animals badass Victorian women badass women Bravery brave women Cats in Criminal Trials Confidence Courage Dogs Dog Yoga Embarrassing Confessions female adventurers female explorers Female Lawyers Friendship Funny Videos Funny Women Happiness Human Kindness inspiration inspirational women inspiring women Kindness Law School Lawyers Light Housekeeping Me Mrs. Paul Rudd Outdoor Adventure Overcoming Fear Overcoming Shyness Paul Rudd Paul Rudd Is Mine So Back Off Pets Strong Girls strong women TED talks Upworthy Why Paul Rudd Is the Greatest Why Some People Go To Law School women adventurers women explorers Women Lawyers